HAVE FRESH JUICE ANY TIME ANYWHERE
Do you want a juicer that you can take on vacation as easily as you can juice on your kitchen counter? Make Healthy and Fresh Juice Quickly and Easily with our manual portable manual juicer. It is an aluminum alloy-made handheld mini manual fruit juicer. Healthy juices for you and your family every day.
- Smarter and Safer Design: The Press design keeps the pulp perfectly separated and does not allow spillage. The durable Teflon coating won’t bleed or chip away toxic chemicals into your juice.
- Comfortable Handle: The construction of the handle can help to save our strength while squeezing.
- Premium Lemon Press: Made from high-end aluminum alloy which gives it a long life. The premium quality of the lemon and lime squeezer makes sure that the handle doesn't bend when squeezing lemons.
- Corrosion Resistant: The manual citrus juicer is made of high-quality Aluminum Alloy. It is corrosion-resistant and doesn't react with fruits, nor does it breed bacteria. Never worry about the health and original flavor of the juice.
- Non-Slip & Stable: Heavy-duty alloy body makes your hands will never run out of effort, bottom foot design makes the juicer can be easily and stably placed on the table, not easy to slip.
- Easy To Use: Fits for both kids and old men, this juicer is so easy to use.99% of the juice you squeeze does end up in your glass.
Juice method for fruits and vegetables:
- Cut the orange and lemon into two pieces. If it is a larger fruit, cut it into four pieces and squeeze the juice twice to squeeze out the juice. After the first squeeze, turn the juice cup 180 degrees, squeeze more times, and get more juice.
- If you squeeze fruit with a lot of juice, such as lemon and pineapple, you can take out the soft stalks first, cut them into 3cm pieces, then cover and squeeze the juice.
- If it is a leafy vegetable, such as turnip, spinach, knead it first, then squeeze it.
- If it is carrots, celery, apples, and cucumbers, wrap them and squeeze them.
- If it is a potato, peel it, clean it, cook it, and cut it into 3cm pieces.